Sunday, January 28, 2007

Today's lesson

I was reading a great book... actually I almost finished it. And one of the things that I found specially interesting is that 90% of entrepreneurs can explain in less than a minute what their companies are doing!
In this case I wanted to let you know that in order to give you a good new! it means that if you are within the group of the 90% you can easily change it and become one of the 10%.
Something that could help you define your company's activities is to build a mantra. Something like "built to last", "Ready to help".

  • Nike's mantra is "Authentic athletic performance." Its tagline is "Just do it."
  • Apple's mantra is "simpler is better".
I will write more details later.

2 comments:

Matthew May said...

Jose, What book is it? I'd be interested in reading it myself.

Thank you! :)

Jose Antonio said...

Hi Matt!
Today's post answers your question.
I have one additional good new for you. I was listening a podcast from Scientific American and they said that drinking 3-6 cups of coffee are good for health! so Viva Starbucks!